- This event has passed.
Electronics Recycling Collection – Staten Island
July 11, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
What can you bring?
They accept the following working and non-working equipment:
• Computers (laptops & desktops, servers, mainframes)
• Printers, scanners, fax-machines, copiers
• Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.)
• Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, cords, chargers, etc.)
• Tablets and E-readers
• Components (hard drives, CD-ROMs, circuit boards, power supplies, etc.)
• TVs, VCRs, DVRs, & DVD Players
• Digital Converter Boxes, Cable/Satellite Receivers
• Portable music players
• Audio-visual equipment
• Cell phones, pagers, PDAs
• Telecommunication (phones, answering machines, etc.)
They cannot accept home appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators, or air conditioners and they also cannot accept ionization smoke detectors or carbon monoxide detectors (those that are labeled as containing radioactive material). For information on how to dispose of these items, click linked item.
Please note: To recycle media, such as disks, CDs, and VHS tapes please recycle with Green Disk. They can also accept media but suggest a donation of $.50 per item to cover our disposal costs.