- This event has passed.
Fourth of July Fireworks at Brooklyn Navy Yard!
July 4 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$135 - $155
Food & desserts from around the world, all you can drink beer & wine, a raffle to benefit Refugee Immigrant Fund, live music, the best rooftop view of NYC’s Fireworks and other great surprises to be announced.
Once again the fireworks will be set off over the East River which means we have FRONT ROW SEATS! In fact, they’ll be exploding right overhead, and while most of the waterfront will be on lockdown, we’ll be maxing and relaxing on the roof, munching on bites from around the world, sipping on ice cold beer and dancing to some amazing live music.
Come spend your fourth on the farm for some of the best fireworks you’ll ever see. We all think we have the best view in town and we’re pretty sure you’ll agree.
We’ll be raffling off sweet prizes, the proceeds from which will support the Refugee Immigrant Fund, a wonderful organization we’ve worked with for years that aids asylum seekers.
Here’s how it’s gonna go:
7-9pm: “Alternative Eats” Four food stations featuring an eclectic mix of cuisines & culture that reminds us what “Makes America Great Again!” Exact menu coming soon!
8pm-9pm: Live music!
9:30 pm: FIREWORKS! BOOM!
10 – 11pm: Dance Party
Beer & Wine all night long.
Need we say more?
Well, we’ll say a couple more things anyway:
- Only guests OVER 21 years of age will be admitted.
- No dogs, smoking or babies (or smoking baby dogs), sorry!
- Ladies: wear high-heels at your own risk, but the ground at the farm is somewhat uneven and we’d rather you sport red, white and blue than black-and-blue!
- Bring a layer if there’s the slightest chill in the air; it’s breezy on the roof!
- Please check your email for a confirmation message with directions from the security gate once you’ve completed your ticket purchase
- BE FREE AND HAVE FUN!
***THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE, WE DO HAVE AN AWNING IN THE EVENT OF RAIN***