- This event has passed.
LES Ecology Center 9th Annual Summer Picnic
June 9, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
It’s been 30 years. We could not have done it without you! Please join us for our summer picnic!
Come to East River Park on Saturday, June 9th for a day of outdoor fun, food, drink, and activities for all ages!
Meet us at the Fire Boat House along the East River, festivities will run from 4-7pm. Enjoy a lovely sunset with your family and friends. We are putting up a big white tent just for you. Reserve your attendance now!
Here are a few more reasons to show up on June 9th, 4-7pm.
- Music Performances
- Eat good food donated by farmers at the Union Square Greenmarket …And local restaurants!
- Enjoy the fruits of your volunteer labor and experience this lovely green waterfront park in full bloom!
- Bring the kids out for a fun-filled day! (Kids 12 and under attend for FREE)
- Learn to fish! or just Go Fish! (aka Fishing Lesson for the entire family)
- AN EXCITING SCAVENGER HUNT!
- Face Painting!
- Get Free Compost! Compost Yard Tour Included.
- Native Flora & Fauna of the East River Park Tour
- Experience a beautiful sunset on the waterfront with views of the Williamsburg Bridge (bring a picnic blanket!)
When: Saturday, June 9, 2018
Where: East River Park, Fire Boat House
Why: Because there’s only one Earth and one NYC.
Price: $50 Per Person
All children under 12 years old attend for free.
All proceeds will support the work of the LES Ecology Center.