All Posts Under ows

Occupy Wall Street Movement Energizes Climate Protesters, But Also Highlights Contradictions

“Occupy” protests in cities around the country are increasingly featuring environmental themes, particularly climate change. Protesters contend that inaction on climate change only benefits the top 1%, while hurting the other 99%.Source: t…

At Zuccotti Park, a People’s Library

At Zuccotti Park, a People’s Library The library holds over 1,200 books from an array of genres, including politics, poetry, religion, gender studies, foreign language, and science fiction.Source:, via City Atlas