For all the foodies out there this weekend will be the first annual NYC Food Book Fair. Promised as “…the first ever event bringing together food publications from around the world alongside a dynamic set of events celebrating food writing, reading, and activism” it sounds like a great way to cap off a tough work week.
- Dr. Marion Nestle Author, Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics and Food Politics
- Harold McGee Author, On Food and Cooking
- Peter Meehan Author and Editor, Lucky Peach
- Jennifer Rubell Performance Artist
- Tamar Adler Author, An Everlasting Meal
- AND MANY MORE
The event is being held May 4-6 at the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.